oops I forgot some stuff
Our staff meeting was long and went way over. Here are some things I neglected to share:
- Libqual. Please push this with our patrons. We are seriously behind as a system.
- Leslie has officially delcared a hiring frost. This means positions will no longer automatically be filled. Nobody is allowed to quit.
- Old memo from Dave: Wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the fact that we have "wet floor" signs back in the janitors closet if we need them.
- We are all encouraged to come to the staff showcase opening reception at Amelia Branch on 5/5/06 at 5:30-7:30. If you have any artwork you would like to display, please get in touch with Joann.
- We've got the spring weeding lists and I'm putting a lot of stuff on the withdraw shelf. (Our sales's going well, by the way, we are down to 3 carts).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home